29th December 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Will a masters course from distance from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University be legitimate?

Is the Tamil Nadu Sports University accredited and recognized and will i have any problems if i do a phd in other institutions in the future with a masters degree from there? Can someone please give me the information on this? Awaiting for the answer soon.

30th December 2015, 04:02 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Will a masters course from distance from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University be legitimate?

Yes, Tamil Nadu Sports University accredited and recognized by the Tamil Nadu government as well as the central government. There will be no any problem if yo uare doing your master degree from Tamil Nadu Sports University and P.hD from other institution. Since, it is accredited and recognized by the Tamil Nadu government as well as the central government, so you will not face any problem in future.
30th December 2015, 04:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will a masters course from distance from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University be legitimate?

No, there will not be any such problem for you if you successfully complete your Ph.D from a recognized Institution and however you are very much eligible to pursue Ph.D from any recognized University with the Masters degree you have as long as you fulfill their eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?