19th December 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?

Respected Sir,

Good evening,

I am a working person & resided in Thane mumbai . I had completed my graduation through distance education from M.S University teruneveli , tamil nadu. Now i want to do LLB through distance education. I want to know if it is possible to get education loan for the purpose?

23rd December 2015, 10:40 AM
ayush_1993

Default Re: is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?

Yes you are eligible for a Bank Educational Loan for LLB distance education loan.

Banks give Educational Loan for both Regular and Distance Courses but only condition is that university is recognized.

You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.

You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.

You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.

Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?