18th April 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth doing MBA after Aeronautical engineering? What would be the initial pay?

Hello sir...i m neha. I have completed my degree in aeronautics n want to do my MBA course in same field.I want to ask u is it worth to do MBA after my degree??will i get admission on my degree basis or i have to give ny enterance exam??what would de initial payament???wat position wil i get in de industry?how much year course is MBA ???

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Is MBA after Aeronautical engineering valuable?
  5. Which is a better choice after Aeronautical Engineering between ME,MS and MBA?
  6. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Should I go for MBA or CS? Is it worth to go for CS?
  8. Should I do a Job or MBA after B.Tech degree?
  9. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Which is a good choice for Aeronautical Engineering between MBA and MS?
  12. How much stength required to do MBA from LPU? Doing MBA by spending money is worth enough?
  13. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  15. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
3rd May 2014, 01:08 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it worth doing MBA after Aeronautical engineering? What would be the initial pay?

You want to study MBA after aeronautical degree that is the very good idea because there is not any limit to get higher study. There is no bound to study in MBA after this degree because this two courses are not same to each other. If you want to study this course then you have to decide from which institution you take education. There are many MBA institutions are in India but all MBA colleges are not giving the aeronautical MBA.

Aeronautical MBA is a two year full time course. According to Eligibility criteria the student must passed three year bachelor degree or its equivalent from a recognised university under approved by the Indian University or AICTE. The best college in India who is giving the Aeronautical MBA is Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering which is affiliated by JNTU.

It is situated in Hyderabad and approved by AICTE. You can take Admission in your degree basis but you have to face the entrance exam which is conducted by the University. The initial payment decision will take only the university. After this course your position enters to the Business line but if you do the master degree then you can go for the technical section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?