9th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it worthy to do M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication) from Krishna University)? Opportunities after completion of M.A. from this university?

Respected Sir, I am the student of B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication). I want to do my M.A. in Krishna University. So, I want to know that is it worthy to do M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? What opportunities I will get after completing M.A. from this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester?
  2. Journalism & Mass Communication and Statistics offered in B.A. at University of Kota?
  3. List of universities offering Ph.D course in North India? Is there any university offers Ph.D degree(In Journalism & Mass Communication) in Rajastan(In English Language)?
  4. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  5. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  6. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the distance UGC recognized university who offers Ph.D in Mass & Communication programme for M.Phil candidate who is working as a Assistant Professor in JIMS, New Delhi?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  10. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  11. Which Mass Communication courses are offering in Delhi University to Nepali students?
  12. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  13. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  14. Can I study Master of Journalism & Mass Communication after completion of B.Com?
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  16. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  17. List of government colleges in Pune?
  18. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB?
10th June 2016, 10:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worthy to do M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication) from Krishna University)? Opportunities after completion of M.A. from this university?

Yes, Krishna University is one of the top universities located in Andhra Pradesh state. This university is committed to promote the quality research in the diverse areas of development and change appropriate to the local context. And to provide more inclusive access to affordable quality higher education. You may pursue M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication from Krishna University. After successful completion of this course you may find employment opportunities in Editing, TV, Publishing, Production, Script Writing, Direction, Journalism departments. You may apply for several posts viz., Screenwriter, Sound Engineer, Producer, Film Director, Event Manager, Video Jockey, Illustrator, Special Correspondent, Public Relations Officer, Editor, Film Director and Art Director. Some of the major companies that recruit candidates from this field are, Viacom, Zee TV Network, Hindustan Times Group of Publication, BBC, Big Entertainment, Times of India Publication Group and TV 18 Group.
10th June 2016, 03:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worthy to do M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication) from Krishna University)? Opportunities after completion of M.A. from this university?

Yes, you can very much opt for it as Krishna University is a well reputed Institute, though established in the year 2008 but gained a well reputation throughout the years.

After completion of your MA from the above mentioned University, you can very much opt for job as a Journalist, newspaper editor, films and TV, publishing, public relation, script writing, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?