27th February 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?

I am a 2nd year eng hons student of Calcutta University bt is interested to pursue masters in mass communication. i would like to know that will i be able to apply in delhi with masscom? If so then what percentage of aggregate must be required. Thank you- Oindrila.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate?
  3. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  5. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  7. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  8. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  9. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  10. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  11. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  12. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  13. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  15. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  17. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  18. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
27th February 2016, 04:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 2nd year eng hons student of Calcutta University bt is interested to pursue masters in mass communication. i would like to know that will i be able to apply in delhi with masscom? If so then what percentage of aggregate must be required. Thank you- Oindrila.
You have completed B.A in English degree so you are not eligible for Masters in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mass communication from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
27th February 2016, 09:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to study Master’s in Mass Communication after the completion of English Honors. The eligibility to Master’s in Mass Communication is a pass in any graduation degree with 50% marks. Course duration is 2 years. You can study the course in many colleges given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?