17th January 2021, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai Management Trainee interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become a Management Trainee in Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Tata Consultancy Services?

20th January 2021, 02:27 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai Management Trainee interview?

There are four rounds in the Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai Management Trainee interview :-

A.Written test
B.Group discussion
C.Technical round
D.HR interview
21st January 2021, 11:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai Management Trainee interview?

Number of rounds available in TCS Mumbai Management Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of rounds available in TCS Mumbai Management Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - TCS

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

>> Total Number of rounds - 5

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Online Assessment Examination (Aptitude & Technical)

@ Technical Interview

@ Personal Interview

@ Group Discussion

@ HR Round
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?