30th May 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Bansal College of Engineering?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Bansal College of Engineering. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

1st June 2019, 12:14 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Bansal College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Bansal College of Engineering. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.
Those who interested get admission for BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) at Bansal College of Engineering must appear and qualify in the JEE Main, UPSEE, WBJEE, OJEE, etc with good marks. The admission will be based on the mark scored by the candidate in the entrance exam.
1st June 2019, 07:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Bansal College of Engineering?

Aspiring candidates who want to pursue BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Bansal College of Engineering, have to appear in and qualify the MPPET or JEE Main. Selection of candidates are made on the basis of rank secured in the entrance exam followed by counselling.

For more info;
http://bansalgroup.in/aboutbg.aspx
2nd June 2019, 09:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for JEE Main which is a national level engineering entrance exam and it is accepted by most of the AICTE approved colleges across India for B.Tech or BE admission. Also, there is state level engineering entrance exam conducted for admission.

Just appear for the state level entrance exam where the institute is situated. Admission for state quota seats is through this entrance exam for domicile candidates.
3rd June 2019, 12:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BE in Instrumentation & Control Engineering at Bansal College of Engineering.

Admission will be done through JEE Main examination which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). You can apply for JEE Main through the website www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?