17th January 2021, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai Management Trainee interview

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai for the post of Management Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

21st January 2021, 10:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai Management Trainee interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai Management Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai Management Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - TCS

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech prior to MBA or Integrated MBA is must to be eligible.

>> Specializations allowed are Operations or Finance or Marketing or Information Technology or Business Analytics or General Management or Project Management or Supply Chain Management..etc.,

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks or above to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?