2nd April 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in TCS Ignite Test being a BCA final year student?

Hello Sir,
I need to take the online TCS Ignite test. I am doing BCA final year. Am I eligible to apply for this online test? Please reply to me about this asap.

4th April 2016, 09:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in TCS Ignite Test being a BCA final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I need to take the online TCS Ignite test. I am doing BCA final year. Am I eligible to apply for this online test? Please reply to me about this asap.
You are in BCA final year so you are not eligible for TCS Ignite test. After completion of BCA course, you are eligible for TCS Ignite test.

But the candidate should have 60% of aggregate marks throughout SSC to graduation.
4th April 2016, 10:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in TCS Ignite Test being a BCA final year student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for TCS Ignite Test:

Yes, candidates who are pursuing their final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply for TCS Ignite Test. Candidates who are from
>> Bachelor of Computer Application
>> Bachelor of Science (in Information Technology)

The minimum percentage required throughout the academics is "60% marks". So you must have secured 60% marks in 10th Class, 60% marks in 12th Class and 60% marks in BCA.
5th April 2016, 11:58 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

Yes, you are eligible to apply in TCS Ignite Test being a BCA final year student. The eligibility is a pass in B.Sc (Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Chemistry/Computer Science/IT) or BCA/BCS graduates. The year of graduation – 2016/2015/2014.The aspirant should have studied Mathematics in 12th standard. You can find the details in the website, the link is Click Here.
15th September 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,I completed my degree in 2016,and now am MBA 2 nd year,in correspondence am doing mba,can I apply for this TCS ignite,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?