28th September 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for companies like TCS, Infosys, Accenture and WIPRO after scoring 61% till 4th semester in B.E?

Sir, i have got 82% marks in 10th ,59.6% in 12th and 61% till 4th semester in BE..so i am lacking for 2 mark for getting 60% in 12th..am i eligible for companies like tcs, infosys, Accenture and wipro?...can't i get relaxation of 2 mark? I am very confused and depressed...

30th September 2021, 02:52 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible for companies like TCS, Infosys, Accenture and WIPRO after scoring 61% till 4th semester in B.E?

The answer is YES.

To get a full time job, you need to pass your graduation from any university.

You must not have more than a year gap between semesters.

You must have relevant skills and interests.
30th September 2021, 02:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for companies like TCS, Infosys, Accenture and WIPRO after scoring 61% till 4th semester in B.E?

Am I Eligible for companies like TCS, Infosys, Accenture, and WIPRO after scoring 61% till 4th semester in B.E?

BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
Bsc Graduates with minimum 3.5 years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
Only Full Time courses would be considered.
Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%).
30th September 2021, 08:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Qualification for the TCS off campus recruitment:-

> person should complete the graduation or any equivalent degree from a recognised University ( final year candidates are eligible for the TCS off campus recruitment)

> Minimum 60% aggregate in academics.

> Well communication skills

> Good technical knowledge like computer networking, Java, Oracle database management, c and C++
30th September 2021, 08:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Multi National Companies:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for getting job in Multi National Companies is given below,

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or institute.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% Mark's

>> You should have excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.

>> Since you have scored less than 60% Mark's in 12th class I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for those recruitments.
30th September 2021, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have got 82% marks in 10th ,59.6% in 12th and 61% till 4th semester in BE..so i am lacking for 2 mark for getting 60% in 12th..am i eligible for companies like tcs, infosys, Accenture and wipro?...can't i get relaxation of 2 mark? I am very confused and depressed...
No, you are not eligible for TCS,Infosys, Accenture and Wipro.

TCS, Infosys, Accenture and Wipro are reputed international companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS,Infosys, Accenture, Wipro are,

TCS,Accenture, Wipro= 65%

Infosys=70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS,Infosys, Accenture, Wipro recruitment.

Process of TCS,Infosys, Accenture and Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?