24th August 2013, 07:27 PM
Debangshu Banerjee

Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture

I have passed my 10th standard exam with 90% marks and my 12th Standard with 75% marks with 59 in maths and my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 70% marks...Am I eligible for companies like TCS,L&T,INFOSYS,WIPRO,SIEMENS,IBM,ACCENTURE,CTS

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  2. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  3. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  4. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  5. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for TCS, Accenture, Amazon, Infosys, Siemens, Hilti, ABB and Hevells?
  8. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  9. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  11. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
  14. List of best MNC's? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  16. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
24th May 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture

I have passed my 10th standard exam with 69% marks and my 12th standard with 88% and and i completed my b.tech 3rd year and till date i have 65% aggregate... Am i eligible for oncampus placements in infosys.......
27th August 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture

I passed my 10th with 66% and 12th with 48% and b.tech with 7.25%(till 6th sem ).Am I eligible for Wipro?
24th June 2015, 06:14 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

You have to fulfill the listed below criteria for MNC companies :-

You have passed 10th with minimum 60% of marks and from a recognized board.
You should have also passed 12th with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized board.
You should not have any backlog in graduation or degree program.
You should have scored minimum 60% of marks in graduation also.

Yes you are eligible.

I hope you got it.
25th July 2016, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for ibm, I have 90 % in 10 th standard,96 % in 12th, 64% in btech with one active backlog?
15th March 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for it companies like infosys,wipro, tcs, cts like this.. i have completed B.E civil 2017 passed out with 70% .. For the past 2 yrs i worked in civil companies.. Now i am Looking forward to get job in IT companies.. Am i eligible??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?