2nd November 2016, 12:51 PM

Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?

Hello Sir, I have scored 60% in 10th, 55% in 12th, 83% in Diploma and 62% in BE. Am I eligible to get job in software company or are there any procedure to enter in software company by getting internship. I am doing final year under ECE department from Easwari Engineering college.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in software company after scoring 59.3% marks in BE?
  2. Which is the best software course to pursue after B.Tech for getting a good job in IT Company?
  3. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  5. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 40% marks in 10th, 61% in diploma and 63% in B.Tech
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in software company after scoring 53% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 56% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in software companies after scoring 59 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after scoring 58% marks in 12th?
  11. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  13. Am I eligible for software company after scoring 67% in B.Tech and 93% in Inter?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Accounting Software course being an Economics graduate?
  16. List of software companies which allows recruitment of candidates with less than 60% marks in studies?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a software job if I have completed EEE diploma with 65% marks?
  18. Will I get a job in software company after doing M.A diploma and B.E CSE with 70%
3rd November 2016, 05:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0728 View Post
Hello Sir, I have scored 60% in 10th, 55% in 12th, 83% in Diploma and 62% in BE. Am I eligible to get job in software company or are there any procedure to enter in software company by getting internship. I am doing final year under ECE department from Easwari Engineering college.
Yes, you are eligible to get a job in software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% in BE, but for the selection in some of the software companies, they consider even 10th and 12th marks. Actually you have scored 55% marks in 12th, so it is very difficult for participating in the selection process with less than 60% marks. So you will able to get a job in software companies which will consider only engineering graduation marks. There are Campus and Off Campus selection processes available for the selection in software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?