31st August 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?

I got 69.88% in b.tech(IT) . Can i find a good job in software company? And which basis is required for a better job? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. After B.E should I go for M.Tech if I dont have 60% marks
  2. Which branch is better between engineering and information technology?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  5. How to do a job in a good company after passing B.Tech EEE branch
  6. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  7. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  8. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  9. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  10. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  12. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  13. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  14. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  15. Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  16. Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?
  17. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  18. How to work in software company? I am a BSc 6th semester student
1st September 2015, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 69.88% in b.tech(IT) . Can i find a good job in software company? And which basis is required for a better job? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thanks!
Yes, it is possible to join in a software company with B.Tech in IT qualification. The main eligibility is 60% and above marks from 10th standard to graduation. All the courses from +2 to degree should be studied in regular course in a stipulated period. The Technical knowledge is also important. These are most common in many of the leading IT companies. So you can try in any of the companies with your B.Tech IT.
1st September 2015, 01:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?

Quote:

Thanks!
Yes, it is possible to get jobs in software companies.

Eligibility criteria for software companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

Pattern for software companies written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
2nd September 2015, 11:09 AM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,

For getting a good software job, apart from your percentage your logical thinking and analytical ability plays a great part. Try to complete certain crash courses so that you can project yourself better. Improve your communication skills which plays a major role during interviews.

Check various websites for job notification and prepare technically before itself. Regarding IT sector the way you project yourself smart matters.
2nd September 2015, 02:00 PM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?

Quote:

Thanks!

The aggregate you got is very good but the numbers seem to be shown bad in resume since you are at the margin. If possible try to write improvement exam and try to improve your score a little bit so that you could get 70%.

The psychological factor may play during the interview session after seeing the margin mark.

Even though you seem to be in the margin position you could excel well in the recruitment process.

The basic eligibility condition for most of the MNCs are 65%.

Once you have the basic eligibility condition satisfied you don't have to look back. Try to excel well in the aptitude test + Technical test and Interviews.

Once you got well in the latter steps no one will count the less percentage in BTech, though you may face a sure question during HR Interview time and has to be prepared to give a suitable reason for the depreciation.

To enhance your job opportunities try to complete courses in the following languages.

1. JAVA - which is considered as the powerful OOP (Object Oriented Programming) language.

2.Web technology - HTML, CSS

3. Server or Database - SQL

If you are well versed in the above platforms you could easily get nice opportunities in IT.

Each companies have their own tailor-made training programme to suite their requirement. So you will have probation period in which you will be introduced to the real time live project and it's know-how.

Also try to complete as many online certification from quality sites like eDx, Alison, W3 Schools, code academy etc.

Market yourself. Give full effort.
28th August 2016, 01:21 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Yes, you are eligible for leading It companies as per your B.Tech marks. But along with your B.Tech marks you must have good marks in your 10th and 12th standard as well. If you have above 65% marks in your 10th and 12th standard, you are eligible for tese companies :

1. TCS
2. CTS
3. INFOSYS
4. IBM
5. ACCENTURE
1st September 2016, 05:12 PM
PAN2HELP

Yes, It is possible for you to get a good software companies after having 69% marks in your B.Tech.

Make sure that you have at least 60% marks in your 10th and 12th standard as well. The you can appear for most of the leading software companies in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?