28th September 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for job in TCS or Tech Mahindra as per my qualification?

I have completed my B.Tech in EXTC from A Grade college. My academic details are:
B.tech : 70.23%
S.S.C: 83.09%
H.S.C: 52.43%.
Except HSC board my career is good. I had taken 2 year gap after HSC due family reasons. No back backlogs, etc i completed my degree within given 4 years. Plz tell if i am eligible or not? If not tell me other companies?

30th September 2021, 02:41 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible for job in TCS or Tech Mahindra as per my qualification?

The answer is YES.

You are eligible for job in TCS or Tech Mahindra as per my qualifications.

You can apply for these jobs online through their website.
30th September 2021, 02:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job in TCS or Tech Mahindra as per my qualification?

Am I eligible for a job in TCS or Tech Mahindra as per my qualification?

BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
BSC Graduates with minimum of 3.5 years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
Only Full-Time courses would be considered.
Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%).
30th September 2021, 08:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you may not be eligible to apply for getting job in both the companies TCS and Tech Mahindra. The detailed information is given below,

>> For both the companies, candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> For both the companies, the minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% Mark's or above.

>> As you have scored less than 60% Mark's in 12th class, I can say that you are not eligible for this recruitment. Please check with the other consultants regarding this eligibility.
30th September 2021, 09:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Any individual with Bachelor of Technology in any discipline is eligible to apply in TCS and Tech Mahindra.

The individual must have a minimum of 60% aggregates throughout the education and a maximum gap of one year is permissible after 12th and not after 10th in between semesters of graduation.

No active backlogs are permissible at the time of this selection process.
30th September 2021, 09:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

A general eligibility criterion for selection in MNC is given below: Candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in 10th standard. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in 12th standard. The candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.

BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
Bsc Graduates with minimum 3.5 years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
1st October 2021, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Tech in EXTC from A Grade college. My academic details are:
B.tech : 70.23%
S.S.C: 83.09%
H.S.C: 52.43%.
Except HSC board my career is good. I had taken 2 year gap after HSC due family reasons. No back backlogs, etc i completed my degree within given 4 years. Plz tell if i am eligible or not? If not tell me other companies?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for TCS and Tech Mahindra but you can apply for Syntel recruitment.

Syntel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 50%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?