24th March 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IT jobs after MCA with 74% marks?

Hi Sir, I completed MCA in 2016 with 74% aggregate. But I completed my BSc in 4 years (due to one year of backlog). It totally lost my hopes. Please guide me anyone. Am I eligible for IT jobs?

25th March 2017, 11:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IT jobs after MCA with 74% marks?

In order to get a job in IT sectors you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree with minimum 60% - 65% marks from a recognized college/university.

> You should clear all the pending backlogs at the time of applying.

> Maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed.

So, if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria then you will be eligible to get a job in IT sectors.
27th March 2017, 10:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IT jobs after MCA with 74% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I completed MCA in 2016 with 74% aggregate. But I completed my BSc in 4 years (due to one year of backlog). It totally lost my hopes. Please guide me anyone. Am I eligible for IT jobs?
Yes, you are eligible for IT comapnies jobs.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies are,

IT company= 60%

Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?