12th May 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MNC company walkins?

I am pursuing my final yr In ECE with 10th CBSE--57%,11&12--85.6%,B.E UG--65%.Am i eligible for attending MNCs company interviews.

Eagerly waiting for ur replies....!

14th May 2014, 08:51 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for MNC company walkins?

Am sorry to say that you won't be eligible for most of the MNC companies because you have scored only 57% in 10th and they expect 60% above through out your studies. The common eligibility criteria for the MNC companies talking off-campus interviews are as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

You don't have to worry now for this. There are certain things which you can follow since you are not satisfying the above eligibility criteria,

-> CLICK HERE!! to know about small scale companies openings which probably won't have the criteria as 60% above throughout studies as they are more interested in the skills of the candidate.

-> If you like teaching sector then probably you can do PG in your stream of course and then start applying for colleges for professor job.

-> You can start applying for various public sector jobs where they won't see the schooling marks but only the Graduation. I have attached a picture in this post which talks about the various opportunities and exams which you can attend after completing your Graduation. Just go through it and start applying for those jobs accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?