26th January 2023, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is BA, B.Ed a good enough qualification for job outside India?

I have just completed my BA in English Language and Literature from Kerala University. I want to take up B.Ed course and become a teacher but a lot of people keep telling me BA has no value and that I should go for MA first. However, due to some family reasons, I can't spend that much time studying and would wish to do something that would guarantee a job in the near future. In my head, I plan to go for B.Ed next, do MA distant while hopefully doing a job, and then maybe try for a job outside India(possibly UAE) after taking the IELTS exams(though is this absolutely necessary for a job outside?). But as I said, a lot of people keep telling me to take MA first. I'm not sure as even though MA is a great qualification to have, I can't do any job without passing the NET which I have heard is very difficult to do. So, yah, I am in a very confused state of mind right now. Please help me!

28th January 2023, 05:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BA, B.Ed a good enough qualification for job outside India?

You will get a good job in Canada after BEd ,it's valid degree there.

You will also get a job after BA is:-

*Digital Marketing

*Journalist

*Banking

*Fashion Designer etc...
31st January 2023, 03:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After earning your B.A. with honors, you are qualified to work in any foreign nation. There are only a few job profiles available when you search for a job in a particular location or country. However, there are several work options for you even if you decide to go abroad.
31st January 2023, 04:50 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

You can work in any foreign country once you have a B.A. with honors. When you look for a job in a specific area or nation, there aren't many job listings available. Even if you want to move abroad, you still have a number of job possibilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?