2nd June 2011, 01:11 AM
SJKG

Is BCA+MCA with distinction or 60% marks a satisfactory qualification to get a good job and package? Does IT has a good scope in future?

does B.C.A . and then M.C.A. with distinction or first class 60% marks is satisfactory qualification to get good job and package??does IT has good scope and future????

Related Questions:
  1. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  2. How to get a good job after completing MSc Botany with Distinction marks
  3. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  4. After B.Tech which is the best option to do M.Tech?
  5. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  6. Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?
  7. Candidate with Arts background an do B.Sc Fashion Design?
  8. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  9. Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for mass communication post graduate courses?
  10. Joining B.Com (CA) directly after 2nd PUC? Difference between B.Com and CA?
  11. What's the future prospective of CA and CS degree in context of getting a good package in USA? I'm doing CA and CS from Delhi
  12. After 12th from NIOS board can a LD student opt for BMS/Hotel Management course?
  13. Can a student with Arts as a subject apply for NIFT and NID?
  14. What is the scope of M.Tech CSE after doing it from Jayee? Will I get a good package after passing? Can I get admission in Berkley or Stanford for Ph.D programmes after passing from this university?
  15. Which is better CA, CS or BCA?
  16. What should I do being a 12th Commerce student having interest in Banking field? -- [New]
  17. Which is better between BMS and BBA if I want to do MBA marketing?
  18. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
1st October 2011, 09:08 AM
njsingh15

Default Re: Is BCA+MCA with distinction or 60% marks a satisfactory qualification to get a good job and package? Does IT has a good scope in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJKG View Post
does B.C.A . and then M.C.A. with distinction or first class 60% marks is satisfactory qualification to get good job and package??does IT has good scope and future????
As you have written M.C.A. with distinction or first class 60% marks is satisfactory qualification to get good job and package?
No my dear ,to get good job & package must be above 70% marks in MCA and also in your academic career.
Not only this you have to work hard for the company's written exam ,technical interview ,HR interview ,and GD (if any) then only you get good company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?