13th November 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com and PGDM Finance in distance mode with 6 years experience get job in Financial Technologies?

I have done B.Com from Mumbai University and was doing job with a private company in Accounts department for more than 6 years and recently completed PGDM in Finance in distance mode. I want to know can I get job in Financial Technologies?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in USA after PGDM Finance?
  2. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Can I get job in USA If completed PGDM in Finance and having 1 year & 10 months work experience as a Software Developer?
  4. Can we get a job in USA with PGDM degree from India?
  5. How can I complete my B.Com degree now, which I dropped 15 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What specialization should I opt in PGDM if interested in IT but college providing Marketing, Finance and HR?
  7. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  8. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  9. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get a job in finance after passing PGDM?
  11. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode?
  12. Which specialization is best in Post Graduation Diploma in Management(PGDM)?
  13. Which specialization is best in Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) having interest in IT?
  14. Can I get the job over 30 years having experience in several organisations?
  15. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  16. PhD in Management after PGDM in Finance through distance education? Eligibility and other details about colleges?
  17. Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank
  18. Can I apply for PGDM course in IGNOU after completing IME having work experience of 3 years?
16th November 2017, 07:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com and PGDM Finance in distance mode with 6 years experience get job in Financial Technologies?

You can get job through interview and the best chance will be through any referral because most of the companies prefer candidates with any employee referral.

You can also get without any referral but chances will be lesser and you need to perform excellently in the interview.
16th November 2017, 08:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com and PGDM Finance in distance mode with 6 years experience get job in Financial Technologies?

Yes, you can get the job in Financial Technologies, as per your qualification you are eligible to get the job on respected job profiles:-

> Financial Analyst
> Process associate
> Tech associate
> Finance and Accounts Manager
> Operations Analyst
> Derivatives Analyst
> Relationship Manager/Dealer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?