26th December 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my B.Com degree now, which I dropped 15 years back?

Hi, I am one of B.Com student due to last 5 years I am working in one of company suddenly my company will close down for cost cutting reason & in past company I perform very in past 5 years with promotion now due to that reason I am searching new job having huge exposer in career & managment role handle in past company but due to company close for only one reason not getting job for graduation not completed from S.y. B.Com ATKT comes I drop my study family reason join job but now suffering. I am getting good opportunities but not able to join due to not graduate what I do. How can I complete my graduation after long time of 15 years back. Any short course help us to me. Please advice and guide me. I drop out my cell number & mail id revert me please.
[email protected] (M) 9574044434.

26th December 2016, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my B.Com degree now, which I dropped 15 years back?

No, it is not possible to complete B.Com degree course which you have dropped 15 years back. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Com course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years. To be eligible to obtain B.Com degree, you should have to complete the B.Com course with minimum duration or within maximum duration. Since, the maximum duration of B.Com course i.e., 6 years is over, you can't complete the B.Com course which you have dropped 15 years back.
27th December 2016, 12:15 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I complete my B.Com degree now, which I dropped 15 years back?

There are no short courses to complete the graduation.To complete the graduation will take 3 years.
Since,you had F.Y.Bcom but got the ATKT in S.Y.Bcom so can apply for it again from either distance mode or regular mode choice is your's.Now a days most of the companies as for the graduation as a minimum qualification.Even 8f someone is in a job with only HSC will not get promotion.
If you wish to complete via distance mode then apply in Indira Gandhi Open University.
27th December 2016, 11:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no short course available in Indian system of education which can become equivalent to bachelor's degree. Bachelor's degree in India is of either three years or four years in case of engineering or 4.5 years in case of MBBS etc. You will have to pursue bachelor's degree of minimum duration three years which will be valid for government job exams as well as private jobs.

If you do not want to pursue bachelor's degree in regular mode then you can pursue this course in distance mode. There are many universities approved by DEC and UGC for distance bachelor's degree. You can get admission in first year of graduation. You can take admission in:

>>Indira Gandhi National Open University.

>>Sikkim Manipal University.

>>Karnataka State Open University etc.
27th December 2016, 11:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible at this instant to complete your left over Graduation which you have dropped 15 years ago.
Now, in order to complete your Graduation, you must have to take admission once again from first year to complete your Graduation.
17th September 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I gave exam for third year b.com in April 2010 , but failed in it , again gave exam in march 2011 but failed in it too. Can i apply again for third year b.com in march 2018..?
23rd November 2017, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

I'm the 2007 batch bcom, but I have a backlogs ,I written the exam 2016 but failed can I continue my graduation to cover backlogs...or can I start from beginning...kindly help
12th April 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I can complete my B.com in 99 to 2002. But I got Er in 1 subject. Now I can completed or not. How could I got my degree. Because I am not collected.
4th May 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Ist Year & 3rd Year B.Com but did not get through in II Year B.Com. My Final year B.Com
was in the year 2006. Now I want to pass II year B.com. can you pl. guide me. I have studied in Seshadripuram college,Bangalore
2nd June 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I Have ER in one subject of 2nd year and 3rd year, I have appeared in 1998, can I give exams again in order to complete my graduation
24th July 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How can complete bcom final yrs 2 subjects... I studied 5 yrs back.. Pls help me.... I studied mg university
29th July 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I am working in limited company i am not complete B.A year 2007 from GNDU AMRITSAR, i want to complete my final year from GNDU AMRITSAR if it is possible.

Revert in my mail id [email protected]
28th March 2020, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I have finished f Y com and SY b com, but did not clear one exam in ty b .com in the year 2006 ...can I do it now .....in 2020
23rd July 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm the 2009 batch bcom,in distance education but I have a backlogs ,I written the exam once in middle but failed can I continue my graduation to cover backlogs...or can I start from beginning...kindly
10th August 2020, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Im completed B. Com degree 2015 way for distance education, but i have more arrear peppers from last 4 semester, how can complet my degree now, please help me
4th September 2020, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

May I get a chance to complete my b.com degree if discontinued 2 year back ? I want to give my final year exam .
9th November 2020, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

May i complete my b.com after 10 years?
24th December 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my B. Com degree now which I dropped 7 Years back?
24th June 2021, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I attend failed subjects do calicut university b com open degree examination (2014 admission)
7th August 2021, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get chance to complete bcom as a regular Candidate now, which I left 15 yrs back as I completed my hsc in 2006
22nd October 2021, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir,
i have completed my degree course in the year of 2011. its been 10 years. I failed in some of the final year exams. can I complete it?
1st June 2022, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed first semister of TY B Com, but second semister not attended in 2014. Now 2022 almost 8 years gap, can I attend only TY B Com or need to attend from FY B Com.
18th August 2022, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I was student at time of 2009 Degree batch of Bcom and I have so many back logs, now I'm planning to take a task again to complete kindly suggest best platform to process the degree course.
8th July 2023, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I was in the batch of 2009 to 2011 b.com .still i have one supply .can i do that exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?