26th January 2023, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MNC job having experience in Teaching?

Sir, I will be completing my M.tech in aug.. I am presently working in educational institution since 6 yrs.. Can I apply for a Job in MNC? Is there any age limit? Presently I am 31

29th January 2023, 12:27 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MNC job having experience in Teaching?

Yes, you can apply for MNC Job having experience in Teaching.

The full form of MNC is Multinational Corporation.
31st January 2023, 12:07 AM
Shantanubose22

Yes. It depends on your knowledge, skills and experience of handling previous projects. If you get a referral from a friend working in an MNC, chances of getting a job are high. You just need to clarify why they should hire you.
31st January 2023, 04:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you must mention your teaching experience in your application—not just for MNCs, but for any job you are seeking. Companies prefer candidates with relevant experience, but they are open to having more. Additionally, some companies*value entrepreneurship experience, particularly for managing positions.
31st January 2023, 05:56 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes, You can apply for an MNC job having experience in Teaching. You must include your teaching experience in your application if you want to be considered for any position, not just an MNCs. While open to more, employers prefer people with relevant experience. Furthermore, certain companies reward entrepreneurial expertise, especially for management roles.
31st January 2023, 07:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you must include your teaching experience, not just for MNCs but any kind of job you are applying for.
While companies look for relevant experience, they do not mind additional experience. Some companies also encourage entrepreneurial experience, especially for managerial rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?