4th January 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC

hi
i have completed m tech. i have 2 years of experience in mnc.
now i want to join teaching field. can anyone tell me , whether there is any entrance of eligibility criteria to join government engineering colleges?

27th October 2013, 04:02 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC

Actually there is no criteria. You will have to check for advertisments for any vacancies in government colleges.

In some states, the procedure is through PSC. Please check your state psc listings for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering? 15 19th May 2020 01:03 PM
Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college? 6 26th August 2013 11:59 PM
How to change the college to Poornima College Jaipur? Procedure to change the college? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in Techno India NJR Engineering College 2 19th June 2013 10:13 AM
Is Methodist College of Engineering and Technology Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women situated at Hyderabad AP India approved and affiliated with AICTE? 2 30th April 2013 10:00 AM
Where can I find a fresher job in South India? I have completed my B.e in EEE in RMK Engineering College 1 26th April 2013 09:42 PM