22nd June 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I expect an Assistant Manager of a Tea Estate?

I am a 38yr. old B.A. B.FA,and persuing M.A. in english litreture,having good experience of working in different sector(3yr. in automobile sector as CRM,H.R. manager,showroom development manager,3yr. in teaching line,2yr. in an NGO as counceller on women diseases,3yr. in stationery marketing),can i expect for assistant manger job in tea garden?if yes than provide me the whole process for apply.

1st October 2015, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I expect an Assistant Manager of a Tea Estate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 38yr. old B.A. B.FA,and persuing M.A. in english litreture,having good experience of working in different sector(3yr. in automobile sector as CRM,H.R. manager,showroom development manager,3yr. in teaching line,2yr. in an NGO as counceller on women diseases,3yr. in stationery marketing),can i expect for assistant manger job in tea garden?if yes than provide me the whole process for apply.

Yes, you can expect to become an Assistant Manager in a Tea Estate. The eligibility for the post is that you must be having knowledge about the tea market, the ability to speak with labours and staff effectively, the knowledge about labour laws, very good interpersonal skills and other qualities of manager are required. The salary and perks will be more in this industry. They will provide accommodation, Bonus, Annual leave, Transport Allowances, Retirement benefits, etc. There are companies like

McLeod Russel www.mcleodrussel.com,
Tata Tea www.tataglobalbeverages.com,
CCL Products cclproducts.cometc. is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?