24th March 2022, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a highly paid job in MNC from science stream?

Hey am in class 12th right now from science stream can i get a highly paid job in any MNC what courses i must do after 12th to get a good job there ?
Regards....
Nightingale

27th March 2022, 11:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a highly paid job in MNC from science stream?

If a candidate is good in maths and they have opted maths in BSc , then MNCs love to hire such candidates.
Some of high paying jobs in science are
Biotechnology
Clinical Research
Genomics
Immunology etc

It mainly depends on what type of job a candidate wants.
If you want to enter IT sector , you need to get into professional training course .
They can become software engineer and get good job in MNCs with high salary package.
30th March 2022, 12:45 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can get a highly paid job in MNC from the science stream. For this, you have to complete your bachelor's degree in Engineering with 60% marks or above from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for getting a job in MNC.
31st March 2022, 10:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a highly paid job in MNC from the Science stream. It all depends on which type of job you want. If you want to enter the IT sector then you need to get into a professional training course. If you are good at communication and comfortable with BPOs you can try for technical support jobs which have a high pay scale.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?