1st November 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get highly paid Job if I choose B.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of 12th?

i want to know will i be able to get good and highly paid job if i choose b.tech biotech after my 12th. what all b.tech biotech is all about???

Related Questions:
  1. Which field or subject should I choose while in 2nd year B.Tech Biotechnology?
  2. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  3. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  5. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  6. What should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.E IT?
  7. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Can I choose teaching profession after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  9. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  10. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  11. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  12. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Which is better? To go for job or Ph.D program after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?
  15. Which streams of engineering are better? I have done SSC recently and I wish to pursue diploma in engineering
  16. How to get job in Biotechnology stream?
  17. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
1st November 2011, 02:15 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get highly paid Job if I choose B.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of 12th?

Definitely,there are so many chances for the jobs,otherwise you can go for Master degree.

There ia an entrance exam Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination(CBEE) for the admission to the following courses:

M.Sc in Biotechnology

M.Sc in Agriculture;Biotechnology &

M.Tech in Biotechnology

1:M.Sc in Biotechnology,Eligibility:

you should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 55% marks in one of the

Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary & Fishery Sciences,
or
Pharmacy,
or
Engineering/Technology,
or
4-Years B.S. (Physician Assistant course);
or
MBBS
or
BDS .

2:M.Sc in Agriculture;Biotechnology;Eligibility :

you should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+5 pattern of education with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade point average from any recognized university.

3:M.Tech in Biotechnology,Eligibility:

you should have the B.Tech/BE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in any one of
Chemical Engineering
or
Biochemical Engineering,
or
Industrial Biotechnology,
or
Leather Technology,
or
Chemistry/Biotechnology,
or
Biomedical Engineering,
or
B. Pharma etc

Job Prospects:

1: Demonstrator in Pharmacology at Indra Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry

2:Pharmacist (Assistant Sub Inspector) at CRPF by Gov. of India

3:Project Assistant Under CSIR Scheme, at CIMAP

4:Medical & Health Services, Jaipur

5:Open Source Drug Discovery (OSDD) & Planning and Performance Division (PPD) at CSIR, New Delhi

6:Pharmacist at ESIC Model Hospital, Jammu

7:Pharmaceutical Management, Pharmaceutics,Pharmacognosy

8:Pharmacist at ITI Ltd

9:Pharmacist at Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)

10rug Inspector at Chandigarh Administration Health Department

11:Pharmacist (Ayurveda) at All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi

12:Pharmacist at Maharashtra state Power Gen Ltd

13:Ayurvedic Pharmacist at ESIC Hospital

14:Sanitory and food inspectors
10th November 2011, 02:27 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get highly paid Job if I choose B.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of 12th?

dear friend,

yes you can get highly paid job but its totally depend on your knowledge.
which you will gained in next four years .
thats it .
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?