14th June 2023, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job and good salary after I continue degree hotel management in Ireland?

Hi i finished diploma hotel management in Malaysia after after I continue degree hotel management in Ireland can i get job How much salary I can get per month E-mail to ([email protected])

15th June 2023, 07:07 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get job and good salary after I continue degree hotel management in Ireland?

Yes, Career Opportunities for Hospitality & Hotel Management Graduates in Ireland. Ireland has excellent job opportunities in hotels, spa resorts, resorts, universities, residences, budget hotels, bed-and-breakfasts, hotel chains, event management, wedding planning, and the food and beverage industry.
15th June 2023, 08:54 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can I get job and good salary after I continue degree hotel management in Ireland?

Yes, you can get job and good salary. On average, entry-level positions in the hospitality industry in Ireland can range from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000 per year.

>> However, as you gain experience, salaries can increase significantly, especially in managerial roles in luxury hotels.
15th June 2023, 09:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get job with good salary after you will continue hotel management in Ireland as hotel management has wider scope in various posts and a very handsomely salary will be given according to your performance. You can expect approx 7 to 26 lakh per annum.

NOTE : You must work hard as according to your performance salary will be given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?