15th June 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a good job with good salary after doing hotel management?

I just want to know that, if we had done BA in hotel management then, we can get government job immediately? Can you assure that after doing hotel management we will get a job and nice salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  2. Is Hotel Management a good choice for my career? What will be the starting salary after completing Hotel Management?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  4. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Hotel Management student?
  5. How much salary is given to hotel management student?
  6. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  7. What to do to earn a good salary after class 12th with PCM stream?
  8. Which are the different courses in Hotel Management? Which other good courses are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  10. Information about salary and placements of IIHM, Kolkata
  11. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
  12. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  13. BHM is a good course? What is its scope and how much is the expected salary?
  14. At which level, will I get job in a reputed hotel after hotel management degree?
  15. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  16. Can I get a good job after MBA in hotel management?
  17. Best places in India to earn a good salary after hotel management -- [New]
  18. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
15th June 2017, 11:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a good job with good salary after doing hotel management?

Government Job Opportunities after completion of BA in Hotel Management:

There are government job opportunities after successful completion of BA in Hotel Management course. You may find employment opportunities in,

>> Government Airline Industry

>> Hotel/ Restaurants

>> Indian Railways

>> IRCTC

>> Government Tourism Organizations ...etc.,

You may apply for posts namely, Administrative Staff, Assistant Manager, Facility Manager, Cabin Crew, Food and Beverage Manager...etc., The starting salary for Graduates in Hotel Management may expect it around Rs.16,000 to Rs.18,000 per month and it may gets increased based on the experience you attain.
15th June 2017, 10:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a good job with good salary after doing hotel management?

You may get good salary after completion of doing Hotel Management. You can find employment in the following departments. Several departments include,

>> Fire Fighting

>> Food and Beverage

>> Financial Management

>> Public Relations

>> Marketing

>> Accounting

>> Engineering

>> Computer Applications...etc.,

Starting salary for candidates in Hotel Management background would be around Rs.15,000 per month. Salary that is offered basically depends upon the organization.
15th June 2017, 11:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you will get a good job with good salary after doing Hotel Management Course.

The salary will depend on the hotel you join. Like if you join a five star hotel naturally you can accept a better package. In less reputed hotels the salary naturally will be lesser. it also depends on the institute from where you pursue the course. Also the qualification is another important criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?