24th October 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in USA after B.Com and 1.5 years experience in international BPO?

Hi,

I am a B.Com graduate. I am currently living in the US. I have 1.5 years of experience in international BPO. Can i get a job in USA?

Please advice me on this.
Thank you
Email ID - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  2. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  3. How can I get a job in Saudi Arabia, Dubai or Katar after doing BCA? I have 1 year experience in international BPO
  4. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience?
  5. Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?
  6. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  7. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
  8. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  9. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is TCS suitable for me with MCA and 2 years BPO qualification?
  11. Job related to M.Sc CS having experience inn BPO?
  12. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  13. Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?
  14. Can we get a job in USA with PGDM degree from India?
  15. How to get a job in software company? I have 2 years experience in BPO
  16. Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?
  17. Job opportunities in USA after PGDM (International Business)?
  18. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
24th October 2015, 10:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get job in USA after B.Com and 1.5 years experience in international BPO?

Yes, you can definitely get a job in USA. Since you are residing in USA, so you can easily apply for job there and work provided you have the work permit in USA. If you do not have work permit, you will not be able to get a job there. However, the job sector is globalized and you can find jobs in the internet world easily from any part of the world for which you do not require any work permit. However, if you want to get jobs in the BPO sector and have work permit you can definitely get a job in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?