21st January 2011, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?

Hi,my name is Rishi(male) and i have done job in bpo as a executive for 2 yrs and now persuing regular mba from college.so i want to know what is the scope of mba in HR stream in bpo and for post i can apply for.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  2. Tips on preparing myself for the interview?
  3. Private sector job after completing B.Com honors from Delhi University? -- [New]
  4. Is there any problem to get a job in private companies after completing 12th from NIOS board?
  5. Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?
  6. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  7. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience?
  8. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  9. Job in private company after graduation in B.Com honors?
  10. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  11. How to get admission into an IIM after working in a company for 2 years?
  12. Which one is better between MBA and Executive MBA? I have 8 years of experience field
  13. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
  14. Eligibility for Executive MBA after 42% marks in graduation and 9 years of work experience in MNC at Delhi as a team leader?
  15. How to get admission in London Business School?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Yahoo Off-Campus Interview for Customer Care Executive post having 1 year of worked experience in BPO?
  17. How to get a god job in Mumbai after 10th with 61% and 12th with 62% under OBC category?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
21st January 2011, 11:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?

Since you are working in a BPO you are well aware of the operational side of the same. You do know what capabilities an employee should possess. You need to approach the HR Head of the organisation and mention that you are interested in changing department as when an opportunity comes in. You will need to begin work as an HR executive. Your role will depend on what task is assigned to you. It can be looking in the requirements within the organisation, concern of employee, recording employee information, setting up policies in the organisation etc.
21st January 2011, 11:20 PM
sambrita

Default Re: Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?

hi,rishi,
exprience of two year is really gud for hr jobs. and regular mba adds more value to ur resume ,there are various hr roles for u ,u can get hr manager job,. by updating ur resume in monster and naukari etc, u can surely get the role u want.

gud luck
30th January 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Iam Praveen iam working in a well known BPO and i have experience of 3 & 1/2 years in this sector.Now i have decided to get admission in MBA but not sure in which stream should i do specialization so that my experience is counted
15th February 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done B.C.A and after that i had worked in domestic BPO for one year.Now I am persuing correspondence MBA. i am choosing H.R for specialization.please suggest me will it be benefical for me and count my experience in BPO to work as H.R in BPO.
4th March 2011, 08:29 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO
You need to approach the HR Head of the organisation and mention that you are interested in changing department as when an opportunity comes in. You will need to begin work as an HR executive. Your role will depend on what task is assigned to you. It can be looking in the requirements within the organisation, concern of employee, recording employee information, setting up policies in the organisation

good luck
28th May 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am working in an international BPO.and I have 14 months of work experience, i want to do executive mba. and also I have done my engg in production and industrilisation engg, which is a sub branch of mechanical. So please suggest me some colleges or what I can do?????????
8th July 2011, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

MBA STUDENTS WHAT THE GROTH IN BPO INDUSTRY
13th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

for EMBA, does BPO experience count?
7th September 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

wat is the use of hr as specialization in mba ????
wat r the employment opportunities available ???????
14th December 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can U do MBA after BA with computer science.Scope of MBA in HR in Pakistan (GRW)for girls.& Which university is best for this In GRW.
14th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done bca regular and mba in hrm from distance learning; have 4yrs experience in banking.in what industry i shud go .if i want to do six sigma ,it will helpful for me in getting good job.
1st February 2012, 12:48 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi..
Its a good question.
You don't have to panic regarding this choice.. The following are the common specializations offered by colleges..
Marketing
Finance
Human Resources
IT/Systems
Operations
Entrepreneurship
Marketing is relating to the marketing of the products & consumer behavior & related topics.
Finance is relating to project appraisal, & maintaining the financial transactions.
Human Resource is relating to recruitment & HR related activities.
IT & Operations is relating to maintaining accounts in system & online trading & online maintenance
Entrepreneurship is relating to starting an enterprise.
choose the interested stream & be successful
all the best
16th February 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

After BE, I am working in a BPO for the past two years.will I able to get good business school for doing the MBA and my experience would be cosidered or not?
20th March 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hii...I m graduate (b.com)..right now m doing job in domestic bpo till now i have 2yrs work experience of bpo sector(domestic) & now m planning for doing mba from HR.. how this will be useful me?
25th May 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I am a BE Grad with first class aggregate. Have around i.6 Years of bpo experience(international). Now M planning to pursue MBA in HR. Can i get a job as HR?? Will my bpo experience count for hr job or will i be considered as a fresher?? Pls do reply
14th August 2014, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

I am currently working in Hcl bpo services non voice for past 2 1/2 years and want to go for executive MBA of 1 year. Will that be helpful and from where I can do that?
14th December 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am having 3.5 year of experience in telecom sector, now i am planning to do MBA.
Please suggest what is the scope of doing MBA with 3.5 year exp.

Thanks!!
12th October 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary for fresh HR with experience in BPO sector.
19th February 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have worked as HR Executive/ Recruiter in international Bpo for 8 months after that i have 1 year gap in my job,now i am looking for job but because of gap i am not getting good chance, so what should i do for hide my gap.
please suggest me posible solution.
Thanks
10th August 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I have 1 year experience in bpo cce and i have done mba HR now....in which companies hr dept this bpo experience will count???
17th May 2021, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Am yogeshwari working in bpo as CSE and i would like do MBA in logistics and supply chain management so how about job offering please suggest the good specialization courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?