1st May 2015, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I join NTPC as Accountant?

I am bcom and well experienced as an accountant in private firm and i want to join ntpc as an accountant or other post plz reply

6th May 2015, 08:09 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join NTPC as Accountant?

As you already know that NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation is a Maharatna rated company of Government of India provides the most of it to the Thermal Power in India and you also know that it recruits Accountants on permanent basis and if you are willing to become an Accountant then you need to have following eligibility criteria :

>> Candidate should have passed any one course of the CA or ICWA from a recognized institute/ ICAI offered.

>> Candidate should have experience of at least one year in relevant areas in a reputed firm/ industry/ company/ organization.

>> Age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years and 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST candidates.

As per your information, you have just completed B.Com and got one year experience but you do not possess enough qualification to be eligible for this recruitment that is why we are sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Lastly NTPC recruited 38 accountants in its branches and now gonna recruit new ones this year and if you want to become accountant then you need to complete either CA or ICWA.

You can have some other relevant jobs for the post of Accountants and other in government field which are :

Junior Accountants Recruitment in various states in government departments :

A candidate having B.Com with Accounts can apply for this recruitment.

Accountants recruitment in state government level jobs : A candidate having bachelor's degree in commerce with one year experience is eligible to apply for this job.

Sub Auditor Recruitment : Candidate having passed bachelor's degree in commerce is eligible to apply for this job.

Auditor Recruitment : Candidate having B.Com with one year post qualification experience are eligible.

FCI - Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade III (Accounts) Recruitment : A bachelor's degree in commerce/ accounts is enough to apply for this recruitment.
11th May 2015, 10:41 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I join NTPC as Accountant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am bcom and well experienced as an accountant in private firm and i want to join ntpc as an accountant or other post plz reply

Yes, you are eligible for the NTPC Accountant Post, but before that you have to mention your Work Experience in your resume. And if your Work Experience sounds to better to them then your Selection for the post of accountant is fixed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?