4th June 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I study as well as do my current job?

Hi, I have discontinued 2 PUC. I am working right now and I want to continue my studies as well as working. So, please tell me what to do?

4th June 2017, 07:51 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study as well as do my current job?

First you can complete your PUC from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). After that you can take admission in an open university for completing your graduation. So there will be no effect on your job of your study. Thanks
4th June 2017, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study as well as do your current job even if you have discontinued 2 PUC. If you want to study while working then, you need to pursue your higher studies through Distance mode of education. By pursuing your higher studies through regular mode of education, you can't do your current job, so, it is best to pursue your higher studies through Distance mode of education to do your current job.
5th June 2017, 03:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can continue your studies without disturbing your current job. Our education system have provided distance education facility for the candidates who cannot pursue full time course. There are lots of institutes offering distance education in India. So, you can choose your stream and the institute and get admission to continue your studies.

I have attached a link below in which you can find the details of the distance education institutes in India.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf distance education institutes.pdf(76.7 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?