18th July 2023, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Career in Banking sector is recommended after M.Com?

I Have Completed my B.com And going To Appear for M.com This Year.
But I want My career in banking sector is it a right part . What procedure Should I Follow

27th July 2023, 07:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in Banking sector is recommended after M.Com?

Career in Banking Sector after M.Com course:

Of course yes. I can say that choosing the Banking sector path is the right option for you with the mentioned qualification as M.Com course. The detailed information is as follows:

@ Usually Candidiates from Commerce background are familiar with Accounts related and financial related things. Hence, people from M.Com background are well versed with all the technical knowledge which is required and used in Banks.

@ In order to secure job in Banking sector, you are required to appear in IBPS based Examinations as well as SBI, RBI .etc., recruitment exams.

@ You are suggest to take the good help of a best coaching institute which will fetch you to score well in the exams and the you can easily secure a job.

@ Practice as many solved papers as you can, so that you will gain good command over the concepts asked in exams. You may please refer to the IBPS official website for more latest recruitment details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?