28th October 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Banking Sector for MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done MCom in Banking & Insurance Management. I want to work in Banking Sector. So, I would like to know that it is possible or not? If it is possible then name some companies. I have no objection with private or government companies.

3rd November 2018, 03:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Banking Sector for MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done MCom in Banking & Insurance Management. I want to work in Banking Sector. So, I would like to know that it is possible or not? If it is possible then name some companies. I have no objection with private or government companies.

Yes, it is possible to get a job in the banking sector for MCom (Banking & Insurance Management) postgraduate. The aspirant can apply for Clerks and Probationary Officer posts in various nationalized banks. Many nationalized banks recruit candidates through the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the above mentioned posts and some banks recruit separately. The aspirant has to clear the written test and interview for the selection. They can find the job notifications in the bank’s website or in the IBPS website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?