12th July 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is certificate from open university valid for government and private jobs?

Is certificate from open university valid for government and private jobs? please answer me soon.......please provide me this information.

Related Questions:
13th July 2015, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is certificate from open university valid for government and private jobs?

Yes, certificate from open university is valid for jobs in government and private sector. However, you need to keep in mind that all the organisations will not accept the certificate from open university. Some of the organisations will accept the certification and that too for certain job positions since most of the openings are for the regular full time candidates.
13th July 2015, 12:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is certificate from open university valid for government and private jobs?

It does not matter whether you have passed your education from an open university or some other but the main thing that really matters is that your university must be well recognized and affiliated.

So my suggestion to you is that you should check out whether your open university is affiliated to University Grants Commission(UGC) or AICTE or not.

If your university is affiliated by any of the above then you are definitely eligible for applying for the government jobs.

One more thing is that if you are pursuing your education by distance education then it must be affiliated to Distance Education Council.

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the government job after completion of your graduation.

I am saying this due to the fact that if you go after completion of your graduation then you will be able to secure a considerable pay scaled job for you.
24th March 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am before study ksou but now this university exam closed so I was change to RVD so any problem.
2nd September 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

State open University degree are more valuable or deemed University degree for private and globally.
2nd September 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I discontinued my bsc nursing how can i join now?
15th December 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

if the candidate completed the degree from Tamilnadu open university without schooling can apply for any gov jobs
14th May 2020, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other degree I should do if my open university certificate is not accepted in companies,I am desperately looking for a job with 20 years of service.
25th June 2021, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I use open University result to work in oil company
10th July 2021, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

if any G.O. is available to Degree increment for Tamilnadu Government
14th August 2022, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

MP Bhoj Has Study centers in other States in 2005
9th September 2022, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Don't know if Niger state open university is affiliated with university grants commission ( U.H.C) to enable student obtain private or government jobs with in Nigeria.
22nd September 2022, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I have the certificate in graduation from V B S Purvanchal University in private mood, is this valid for government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?