21st April 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get permanent job for Graduate Engineer Trainee in NTT DATA?

Dear all, I am going to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in NTT DATA. I would like to know that if I join this company as a Trainee then what are my chances to join permanently in this company?

26th February 2023, 11:34 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Chances to get permanent job for Graduate Engineer Trainee in NTT DATA?

NTT DATA is known for offering career growth opportunities and promoting their employees internally. As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, your chances of getting a permanent job in NTT DATA would depend on your performance during the training period, as well as the availability of suitable roles within the company.

If you demonstrate strong technical skills, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities, you may have a good chance of being offered a permanent position after completing your training. Additionally, if NTT DATA has a strong need for talented individuals in your area of expertise, you may also have better chances of securing a permanent job.

However, it's important to keep in mind that there is no guarantee of permanent employment after completing your training. Ultimately, your performance, the company's needs, and other factors will determine whether or not you are offered a permanent position at NTT DATA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?