15th August 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get permanent job for SAP Development Trainees in Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for SAP Development Trainee in Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd. I would like to know that if I join this company as a SAP Development Trainee then what are my chances to join permanently in this company?

2nd March 2023, 12:40 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Chances to get permanent job for SAP Development Trainees in Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd?

It is difficult to determine your chances of getting a permanent job at Peol Technologies Pvt Ltd as it depends on various factors such as your performance during the trainee period, availability of permanent positions, and the company's hiring policies. However, it is always advisable to work hard, learn and grow during your trainee period and make a positive impression on your colleagues and supervisors. This will increase your chances of being considered for a permanent position if any vacancies arise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?