29th June 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in TCS, Kolkata for Political Science graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BA in Political Science Honours. I want to secure job in TCS. Kindly let me know about the opportunities available in TCS of Kolkata for me. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Arts in Political Science?
  2. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  4. Career opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  5. Job opportunities in private sector for Political Science graduate in Odisha?
  6. Job opportunities in TCS for B.Com graduate with 67.11% marks?
  7. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  8. Job opportunities for Sociology graduate in Kolkata?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  10. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  11. Job opportunities available in TCS, Mumbai for BCom(Accountancy) graduate?
  12. Job opportunities in TCS for BTech Mechanical graduate with 69% marks? -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector of Kerala for 27 years old Political Science female postgraduate?
  14. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  15. MBA or other post graduation course from IIHM after graduation from Kolkata university in political science?
  16. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in TCS?
  17. Job opportunities after 'M.A. in Political Science' and 'B.Ed. in S.St. and Hindi' in Hindi medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech course?
2nd March 2023, 12:42 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Job opportunities in TCS, Kolkata for Political Science graduate?

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the largest IT services companies in the world. While TCS primarily recruits graduates from engineering and computer science backgrounds, it also offers job opportunities for graduates from other disciplines. As a Political Science graduate, you may be eligible for the following job roles in TCS Kolkata:
  • Business Process Services: TCS provides various Business Process Services to its clients, such as customer service, finance and accounting, and supply chain management. As a Political Science graduate, you can apply for roles in these domains, as they require skills such as communication, problem-solving, and analytical thinking.
  • Human Resources: TCS has a dedicated Human Resources department that handles the recruitment, training, and development of its employees. As a Political Science graduate, you can apply for HR roles in TCS, as they require skills such as communication, interpersonal skills, and decision-making.
  • Corporate Communications: TCS has a Corporate Communications department that handles the company's internal and external communications. As a Political Science graduate, you can apply for roles in this department, as they require skills such as writing, public speaking, and media relations.
  • Content Writing: TCS provides content writing services to its clients in various domains, such as healthcare, finance, and education. As a Political Science graduate, you can apply for roles in TCS's content writing team, as they require skills such as research, writing, and editing.

To apply for job roles in TCS, you can visit the TCS career website and search for job openings based on your qualifications and experience. You can also register for the TCS NextStep portal, which provides information about job opportunities and allows you to apply for jobs online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?