28th November 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Companies going to conduct Off-Campus drives in Chandigarh for BCA students?

Hello Everyone,
I am Krishav Singh from Chandigarh. I am going to complete my BCA now in 2 months. After my BCA I want to apply for jobs in Chandigarh itself. So, kindly tell me about the companies coming for Off-Campus Drives in Chandigarh?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to register myself in a consultancy for off campus placements?
  2. List of colleges scheduling Off Campus Drives for B.Tech final year students in Hyderabad? Companies conducting Campus Drives? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply for Off-Campus Drives of various companies being a CSE final year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for job in LG and Samsung?
  5. Is there any off campus recruitment this year? Any companies conducting off campus drives for 2 years back pass outs?
  6. Details of companies scheduling Off-Campus Drives for CSE graduate?
  7. What are the jobs for civil engineering other than field? What are the exams need to be written to get private sector as well as government jobs?
  8. Can I get job in Google India or Facebook if secured 58% in 10th being B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student of IIT?
  9. Information about off campus drives for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  10. Tips to prepare well for campus placements to get job?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  12. When I can attendoff campus drives? How can I get information about it?
  13. Shall I get good job in MNC if have 2 backlogs?
  14. How to attend off campus drives? How to get information about campus drives?
  15. Do top companies conduct off campus every year in Tamilnadu? Are final year students eligible?
  16. Can I get job in any reputed private firm through GATE if completing B.Tech(EEE)?
  17. How to register for IIT JEE aptitude test? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?
27th January 2016, 07:06 PM
january2016

Default Re: Companies going to conduct Off-Campus drives in Chandigarh for BCA students?

Cognizant will be coming for the off-campus drive to Chandigarh.
And the training location for the cognizant is Chennai itself. As every moth 100 of candidates are hired from different parts of India including Chandigarh and are trained in Chennai only.
Apart from Cognizant HCL is on mark of their recruitment drive. So, as on now these are the two companies that has open recruitment drive for freshers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?