19th February 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Which companies recruit only female workers in Kolkata?

Sir
my self puja ,i completed my 3 years diploma courses in textile and i want private jobs where only female workers works .and sir i am searching for my job in kolkata . So sir plz kindly help me to find that kind of jobs in kolkata.....
Thanking you sir.
Puja kumari..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?
  2. Do any IT companies recruit me having secured 58% in B.E.?
  3. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  4. How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)
  5. Which are the companies that recruit for IT department in JU
  6. List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?
  7. How to get a job in Central Government while studying B.Tech final year? What are the exams to be written?
  8. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?
  9. Companies which recruit B.Tech ECE students through Offcampus Placements with 58% aggregate?
  10. When will the off-campus interviews of TCS, CTS and HCL be organised? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies name of good profile which may recruit person percentages less than 60%
  12. What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?
  13. What are the government jobs available for B.E CSE graduates?
  14. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  15. List of Government and Private core companies which recruit B.Tech pass-outs?
  16. How can I get a job in good company? I an in first year of MCA
  17. In which government jobs can I apply after doing engineering in computer science(Except Banks)? Are there any recruitments in BSNL?
  18. Companies offering Internship in Kolkata for MCA final semester student?
15th June 2016, 12:42 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Which companies recruit only female workers in Kolkata?

We can really help you out but there are certain condition that has been put by you , which makes us little bit choosy for you as these are the condition which reflect the feminism.

Since, you need job in your home town kolkata, as well as you need such a company where there will be only female employee. So, yes there are some companies but their manager will be Male, their director will be male, bus conductor and the driver of the cab will be male. SO, will you be comfortable with that ? if yes then there is a BPO in Kolkata called AGIES which will suits to your requirements.
23rd August 2016, 04:46 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Which companies recruit only female workers in Kolkata?

There are no such companies who recruits only female workers. But there are few women hire recruitment schedule. Few BPO companies and IBM India have done that recently in Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?