15th May 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Which company has better work culture and growth opportunity among HCL Technologies and TCS?

Hello everyone,
Which company is better to join as a
fresher TCS or HCL Technologies in terms
of work culture and growth opportunities?
I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  2. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  3. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  4. Which company is better Wipro or TCS in terms of Job security, Onsite opportunity, Hike and Growth?
  5. Am I eligible to continue work in HCL Technologies if having backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  6. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  7. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL?
  9. What is the qualification needed to work in TCS company?
  10. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which company is better between TVS Lucas and HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  12. L&T Infotech or Huawei Technologies, which one to choose if got placed in both?
  13. Qualification required to work in TCS?
  14. How will be the career of MCA course?
  15. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  16. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  17. Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?
  18. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
26th May 2015, 12:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company has better work culture and growth opportunity among HCL Technologies and TCS?

Both TCS and HCL Technologies are very good companies and you can opt for any one of them as per your convenience. Comparing both the companies in terms of work culture and growth opportunities keeping in mind various reviews and experiences of numerous employees, it can be stated that -

- Work culture is better in TCS.
- Growth opportunities are in both companies but in TCS it is slow owing to huge employee base and high competition among peers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?