28th April 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?

Hello everyone,
I am working in Sapient Corporation since 3 years.
Now, I want to move from Sapient because I doesn't
find any promotion. So, kindly tell me which is the
better company to work now, Wipro or Accenture in terms
of growth, culture and benefits? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. After working in Sapient should I opt for Wipro or Accenture?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  3. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  4. Can i get softwere job after doing BSC from Distance Education mode?
  5. Specialty and benefits of getting job in Syntel?
  6. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  7. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  8. If I fail to get 60% at the end of B.e how to get selected in TCS?
  9. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  10. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  11. Am I eligible for CEO post after completing MBA with IT
  12. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  13. Which is the best company to work among HCL and MindTree for a Java Developer who has 3 years of work experience?
  14. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  15. Companies in Hyderabad for internship? How much money they offer?
  16. Training in Microsoft and Wipro for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  17. Which course is suitable to become a good CEO?
  18. Government jobs after passing diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
6th May 2015, 07:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?

Both Wipro and Accenture are very good companies and are among the top ones in the field of IT services. You can opt for any one of them as per your convenience. Since you are experienced so you should consider your future goals in order to choose your company as well as the salary being offered to you. Both these companies are very good for experienced people especially the ones who deliver high performance. Both these companies have more or less same work culture which depends on the branch in which you are deployed; but Accenture is known to have better employee satisfaction. Benefits offered by both these companies are at par with each other and depends on the projects allotted to you and company's growth. Accenture is slightly better than Wipro in the following terms.

- It enjoys a wider client base.
- It enjoys a higher number of projects.
- It offers better onsite opportunities.
- The growth opportunities are more and fast in Accenture.
11th May 2015, 11:17 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,

I Will Suggest you to go for Accenture Because Accenture is best among the three companies you mentioned in the terms of Carrier growth as well as Working Environment. So, try for the Accenture and in every company the promotion is not possible very soon after your joining.
14th May 2015, 12:22 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?

Quote:
Hello everyone,

I will suggests you to work with Accenture. Because the carrier growth as well as job opportunity is vet high in Accenture also, the working environment are awesome n Accenture. the college are well cooperative. Even you will be paid a handsome salary in Accenture.
15th May 2015, 05:47 PM
Cisco India

Quote:
Hello everyone,
3 years is more than enough and you are not getting promoted also, so i will persona;;y suggest you to find the reason that why you are not getting promoted. Is there any fault from your side or the company is not paying attention to you. Just find the solution and then decide to move on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?