9th August 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about Apex Bank Banking Assistant Interview?

I have heard that Apex Bank is conducting an interview for the post of Banking Assistant I don’t know much more about this post of this company. So, can you please tell me about this company’s post completely, so that I can attend this interview?

18th August 2018, 07:46 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about Apex Bank Banking Assistant Interview?

Complete Information about Apex Bank Banking Assistant Recruitment:

The detailed complete information about Apex Bank Banking Assistant recruitment is given below,

Qualification Required:-

@ Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in second class from a recognized university in any discipline.

@ You should have knowledge of Hindi and English and it is essential.

@ If you have completed any of following courses, B.E in IT or CSE or BCA or MCA or M.Sc or CS/ IT or M.Tech or M.E in CS or IT or B.Sc in IT or CS or B.Sc or B.Com or Diploma in Computer Applications or Diploma in Computer Science or Diploma in Information Technology ..etc., from a recognized university then you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

Regional Language required:-

@ Knowledge of the regional language of the state of that recruitment is essential in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Age Criteria Required:-

@ Minimum age - 18 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 35 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?