9th August 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Snap-on Business Solutions Manual Testing Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to appear an interview for the post of Manual Testing Engineer which is offered in Snap-on Business Solutions. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

18th August 2018, 07:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Snap-on Business Solutions Manual Testing Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Snap-on Business Solutions Manual Testing Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Snap-on Business Solutions Manual Testing Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Snap-on Business Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Manual Testing Engineer

If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech or MCA from a recognized then you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

Candidates having 0 to 1 years experience are eligible to attend this recruitment. And Certification or Internship on Manual Testing in mandatory for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?