8th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which computer software job is best for mechanical engineer?

Sir/Mam,

I am rahul rawat from uit dehradun..I m a b.tech (mechanical) 2nd year student . I want to do designing software in this summer, but I m very confused that which software should I do..which one is best among catia, nx cad, proe..
kindly help me...

Related Questions:
11th September 2016, 04:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which computer software job is best for mechanical engineer?

Best Software course for Mechanical Engineers:

There are many best software courses available for Mechanical Background Engineering candidates. They are,

>> MATLAB

>> Ansys

>> LabVIEW

>> CATIA

>> NX

>> CAD

>> Pro-Engineer (Pro-E)

Although there are many courses, the best course I would strongly suggest you to go with being a Mechanical Engineer is "CATIA" course. As far as the latest scope of the course is concerned, the best course I would suggest you to go with is CATIA course. CATIA has played a major role in NASA's design of the space shuttle. Some of the industries where you can find job opportunities are,
> Construction
> Architecture
> Appliances
> Electronics
> Consumer Goods
> Shipbuilding
> Die Making
19th September 2016, 01:09 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

If you are a Mechanical Engineer and you still want to be a software engineer, there is no problem. In fact if you can select a good company who provides training after joining, then you will find no difference at all between you and another employee who had joined from CS or IT background.

If you like this way, then you can go for these companies :

> TCS
> CTS
> IBM
> WIPRO
> HCL

Or you can select some of your important tool and make your career with designing or office work. If you think this is what you feel good, then you can go with these

> AUTO CAD
> MATLAB
> NX
26th October 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

what procedure should a mechanical engineer follow to be placed in software company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?