21st September 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering. After my B.Tech I want to work in a firm which is related to my stream. I like to work related to my branch. So, anyone of you know what are the companies gives opportunities to Metallurgical students?

Related Questions:
  1. Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  2. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. Electronics companies which offer recruitment to a candidate who has secured 78% in B.Tech?
  4. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  5. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  6. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  8. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  9. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  10. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  11. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  12. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  13. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  14. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  15. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies?
  16. What's the recruitment criteria of various companies for engineering graduates?
  17. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  18. List of CORE companies that come for campus recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
25th September 2015, 01:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering. After my B.Tech I want to work in a firm which is related to my stream. I like to work related to my branch. So, anyone of you know what are the companies gives opportunities to Metallurgical students?
Below given core companies offer recruitment for B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering.

1. M.V Metallurgical Laboratory, 1-1/4E/1 & 2, 1st Floor, Habeeb Complex, Near Fish Market, Near New Railway Bridge, Fathe Nagar Main Rd, Fatehnagar, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 3296 1445

2. Raghaavendra Spectro Metallurgical Laboratory, Plot No 141, Prashanthinagar Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2307 5988

3. Hyderabad Engineering Labs, D No 5-36/26/B, Near Auto India, Prasanthi Nagar, Kukatpally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2307 5850

4. S V Metallurgical Labs, S No 5 & 6, A-17, C Industrial Estate, Balanagar, Balanagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2377 0288

5. Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory, Kanchan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana
25th September 2015, 07:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?

Core Companies offer recruitment to B.Tech (Metallurgical Engineering) Candidates:

>> Modtech Machines

>> Triveni Iron Steel Industries Private Limited

>> Prakash Chemicals Private Limited

>> Kumar Organic Products Limited

>> Shree Vrindaban Yarn and Fabrics

>> Sarita Steel

>> Bob Exports Private Limited

>> Theni Guru Krishna Textile Mills Private Limited

>> Reliance Lether Products

>> Galaxy Oil Purifier and Oil Filtration Co..Limited

>> Sameera Trading Company

>> Tirupati Yarns
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?