24th February 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose after 12th standard to become a software programmer in future?

In which field I have to study for computer software and further which courses I have to apply for graduation and being a better software programmer? Can you please give me the details on this soon? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

26th February 2017, 03:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to choose after 12th standard to become a software programmer in future?

To become a software programmer the candidate needs to complete his 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as a compulsory subject from a recognized university. After completion of class 12 the candidate either opt for B. Tech to become a good software engineer or CSE to become a good programmer or you can also do the diploma in computer science in the concerned subject to become a good programmer after completion you can easily get a job in a private or government firm.
26th February 2017, 11:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose after 12th standard to become a software programmer in future?

There are two ways to become software programmer after 12th:

Appeared in IIT or JEE and enroll in B tech with computer science.

Do BCA then MCA from a recognised universities.

Now if you want to be a software programmer then you have to learn almost programming languages and master in 1 language that corporate's uses like asp.net, c#, php,ruby, python etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?