30th August 2021, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

For CS graduate fresher ITIS is good or IT is good?

I did my B.Tech in CSE stream. I got placed in TCS. After training in IT sector, now they kept me in ITIS stream. I am not interested in it. I dont know what is ITIS. For a fresher is it good to start his career in ITIS stream. Please help me

31st August 2021, 04:39 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: For CS graduate fresher ITIS is good or IT is good?

Both are good, you should choose one in which you have more interest.
The core difference stems from the fact that ITIS is a service type job role, the other is a not so well-defined job role, i.e. IT will include virtually from anything starting from development to testing and might even have some of the related tasks in ITIS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?