7th February 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to consider on salary as a Fresher?

Is it good to consider on salary as a Fresher?

I have to offer with me but I want to select one, which one should I choose? the one which pays more salary?

11th February 2014, 03:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Is it good to consider on salary as a Fresher?

Looking for job which pays you more with good salary is ok but that shouldn't be the only goal and for fresher Salary, pay scale should always lie in the second priority when compared with the work culture which you are going to get in the company.

For first 1-2 years as fresher make sure you are in a project where you really have challenging work every day and it makes you to learn more and more which is very much important.

After 2-3 years you can think about how to get good pay, with the experience gained you can even shift to some other company where you can decide the job with the pay scale and increment as that makes more of sense at that point of time.

CLICK HERE!! to know the various jobs available for freshers throughout India and start applying for them!
4th September 2016, 09:22 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Is it good to consider on salary as a Fresher?

You should definitely think about your salary. As a fresher you should consider about learning knowledge first. It's true that salary will obviously be a priority, but after having some experience you can go for bigger companies with high salary.

As a fresher you should get at least 2.8 to 3.5 LPA. But if not, don't lose your confidence and be patient.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?