13th December 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.E. to get job in IGATE?

Hello Everyone,
What is the minimum level of percentage requires by IGATE in 10th, 12th and B.E.? Kindly inform me regarding this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i sit for iGATE placement with 65% marks in BE?
  2. Minimum percentage of marks required in 10th, 12th and degree to attend iGATE com placement exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get job in iGATE if secured 95% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  4. Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?
  5. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
  6. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGATE for a candidate who has completed 10th in 2 attempts?
  7. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Off-Campus Drive if secured 55.4% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 67.4% in B.E.(CSE)?
  8. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th and 12th to do MBBS in Abroad?
  10. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  11. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility criteria for iGATE? How many backlogs are allowed for iGATE?
  13. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  14. Eligibility to get job in IGATE for MCA postgraduate?
  15. Am I eligible to attend IGATE On-Campus Drive if secured 69.34% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  16. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
  17. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Patni Off-Campus Drive if secured 60% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 59% in B.E.?
  18. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
21st December 2015, 06:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.E. to get job in IGATE?

Cutoff Percentage Required to be eligible for iGATE Recruitment Process:

In order to be eligible for iGATE Recruitment process, you are first required to meet the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below. The minimum percentage required to be eligible for appearing in iGATE Recruitment Process is "50% marks". You must have to secure minimum 50% marks throughout your academics. Here are the percentage criteria required for iGATE Selection Process.

>> Minimum Percentage Required in 10th Class - 50% marks

>> Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class - 50% marks

>> Minimum Percentage Required in Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech - 50% marks

You must have good communication skills and English comprehension skills in order to be eligible for iGATE Recruitment Process.
22nd December 2015, 12:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.E. to get job in IGATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
What is the minimum level of percentage requires by IGATE in 10th, 12th and B.E.? Kindly inform me regarding this immediately.
Eligibility criteria of iGate recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?