30th July 2015, 05:53 PM
sriker571

Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?

My 10th percentage is 57 and I want to be a software engineer will the percentage effect my future studies and if does then what can I do to improve it and make my future good

Related Questions:
30th July 2015, 08:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?

No, there is not so to worry about the past result or 10th result. As if you have the talent and scored better in all other examination then there will be not much on the 10th aggregate.

Since you want to be a software engineer so first and foremost is to qualify in the good institutions for the course study. So from now start the preparation for the JEE examination through which you are eligible to get the admission in the best institution to pursue you the course.

So focus on the future strategy as while the placement there are some points for the 10th result but if you have performed well in all the other examination and have talent then there will be no any impact of the 10th result.
31st July 2015, 08:37 AM
john215

Re: Low percentage in 10th will after my future studies?

Your percentage are good nowadays many students got this percentage in 10th
So you don't worry about your 10th percentage
First you an focus your Intermediate and you can chance to improve your percentage in 12th
You can improve your self , you can join best college in 12th and try to improve percentage

My suggestion you can go for Polytechnic side because you can get government job after complete Polytechnic i.e Sub Engineer in Genco , Transco , NTPC
31st July 2015, 02:04 PM
pointer01

Your percentage is nit so good enough. Don't be so sad. You can improve your percentage in class 12th. Basically, the percentage of 12th is considered to take admission in any field. 10th percentage is not generally considered in admission to any field . But, at the time of getting job your 10th percentage is also considered. To take admission in Software Engineering Field you can easily take admission by getting good percentage in class 12th. But, at the time of getting job your 10th percentage is also considered but, don't you worry your percentage is not too low.
31st July 2015, 03:35 PM
channu tiwari

Dear aspirant,
Relax! percentage of 10th will not affect your future in anyway. They are only to get good subjects in class 11th. But 12th percentage are quite important for further. So don't worry for now and do perform good in next board.
Best wishes for future. May you realise your dream one day.
Thanks s lot
11th June 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I had scored 74%from u.p board 2017 but now I am doing my 11th class from cbse board so can I become a government teacher or a genetic engineer is my 10 class result will be a problem in my future due to less marks
11th March 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Will I ever become successful or get a job if I have scored low in 10th
29th August 2019, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

My 10th class markes were effected to my job how can I improve my 10 th class marks if there is any possible to improve my marks i got 301 in my 10th class in the year of 2007 and I am a private candidate
25th October 2021, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I got 39% marks in 10th is effect my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?